We Share Your Passion.
Nonprofit Marketers Network-STL (formerly CSPRC), a nonprofit professional association incorporated in 1971, is composed of members from public and private community service agencies and organizations concerned with improving and maintaining the highest standards of marketing communications.
For 50 years, we have supported nonprofit professionals by deepening our members’ knowledge and expertise. Nonprofit Marketers Network-STL provides professional and organizational development opportunities for those working in nonprofit management, marketing communications, public relations, fundraising, and volunteer management. We host monthly networking and professional development programs and present our annual, full-day Spectrum conference.Meet Our BoardMission, Vision, and Values
Make Lasting Connections
Discover New Strategies
Navigate the Evolving Nonprofit Landscape
Board of Directors
Samantha Ferguson (President), Veterans For Peace
Shannon Durio (First Vice President), FamilyForward
Brittni Snidle (Second Vice President), Christian Brothers College High School
Brad Jones (Treasurer), Ameren
Jenny Beatrice, Sisters of St. Joseph Carondelet
Regina Bennett, FamilyForward
Diane Droege, DD Creative Communications
Kate Fletcher, Places for People
Katie Layman, Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
Janet Vigen Levy, City of Brentwood
Liz Mayer, FamilyForward
Nicole Nidea, SODA Student Organ Donation Advocates
Ericka Sanders, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri
Kate Steele, Nurses for Newborns
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
Our mission is to advance the highest standards of public relations, communications, media relations, and fundraising for nonprofit organizations by providing accessible resources and advancing best practices across our community.
Vision of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
Our vision is to connect marketers and communicators across our region and beyond, creating a network of support that equips them with the tools they need to change the world. By fostering an open, constructive, equitable, and supportive environment, we enable our community to tell the stories of worthy organizations with excellence.
Values of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
- We believe in creating a welcoming and accessible community for all professionals in the nonprofit marketing and communication sphere.
- We believe in providing timely, constructive, and practical resources that our community cannot access anywhere else.
- We believe in fostering professional development to help our members and guests advance their careers from students to seasoned professionals and beyond.
- We believe in continually challenging our organization to grow and adapt, allowing Nonprofit Marketers Network to remain a vibrant and essential resource for our community.
- We believe in modeling the best practices we impart through our services, conducting our business with transparency and integrity.
- We believe in the strategic use of resources, including donated time, funds, and services.
- We believe in serving as a catalyst for growth!
Events & Happenings
A premiere conference for nonprofit marketing and communications
Details for Spectrum 2023 will be announced soon!
Join the Network
Nonprofit Marketers Network offers you:
- programming by experts who offer practical solutions you can use.
- timely resources that give you the tools to implement the latest best practices.
- peer-to-peer networking to connect you with others who share your experience.
- exclusive members-only access, programming, and discounts.
Ready to join the network? We offer three types of membership to fit every need—individual, organization, and student options—all at a great annual rate.
Don’t just take our word for it!
I am now on my second ‘tour of duty’ on the Communications Committee. Serving on a committee is a good way to meet other people and build relationships in Nonprofit Marketers-STL. It is enjoyable being part of the team and participating in the engaging discussions we have. It feels good to be collaborating with fellow professionals knowing the projects we work on contribute to the entire Nonprofit Marketers-STL organization.
Gary Stevens, GRS Consulting
I first joined Nonprofit Marketers Network for the professional development--the programs that would give me new ideas, point out new trends and tools, and keep best practices at the front of my mind. Now I come back each month to continue developing the professional relationships I’ve made along the way. Furthermore, during the pandemic, knowing that I have a professional network I could call upon has been comforting.
Shandi Greve Penrod, Illinois Heartland Library System
The resources offered and relationships developed through Nonprofit Marketers Network have truly allowed me to maximize my impact in this field. I learn so much from my peers and am reminded that, together, we are building stronger communities.
Ryan Thompson, Prison Performing Arts
We are available to answer your questions about membership, event registration, and all the resources we offer to nonprofit professionals. Contact us.
Contact us for more information on sponsorship opportunities.
Join the Network Today
The Nonprofit Marketers Network brings together thinking with leadership to help you move the needle in your organization.Join Today
Nonprofit Marketers Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization