Connecting Nonprofits to Emerging Ideas in Marketing and Communications
Nonprofit Marketers Network-STL (formerly CSPRC), a nonprofit professional association incorporated in 1971, is composed of members from public and private community service agencies and organizations concerned with improving and maintaining the highest standards of marketing communications.
For 50 years, we have supported nonprofit professionals by deepening our members’ knowledge and expertise. Nonprofit Marketers Network-STL provides professional and organizational development opportunities for those working in nonprofit management, marketing communications, public relations, fundraising, and volunteer management. We host monthly networking and professional development programs and present our annual, full-day Spectrum conference.Meet Our 2020-2021 BoardMission, Vision, and Values
Make Lasting Connections
Discover New Strategies
Navigate the Evolving Nonprofit Landscape
Board of Directors
Kristine Gruver (President), Missouri Botanical Garden
Ann Duffy (Vice President/Spectrum Chair), Nonprofit Professional
Samantha Ferguson (Second Vice President), Veterans For Peace
James Judge (Treasurer/Sponsorship Chair), Judge Evaluation Services, LLC
Neosha Franklin (Immediate Past President), St. Louis Community Foundation
Shannon Durio, Prison Performing Arts
Meghan Higdon, Webster University
Janet Vigen Levy, City of Brentwood
Shandi Greve Penrod, Illinois Heartland Library System
Kim Pett, Modern Litho
Lisa Snider, UMSL Business
Matt West, Neighbors Credit Union
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
Our mission is to advance the highest standards of public relations, communications, media relations, and fundraising for nonprofit organizations by providing accessible resources and advancing best practices across our community.
Vision of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
Our vision is to connect marketers and communicators across our region and beyond, creating a network of support that equips them with the tools they need to change the world. By fostering an open, constructive, equitable, and supportive environment, we enable our community to tell the stories of worthy organizations with excellence.
Values of Nonprofit Marketers Network–STL
- We believe in creating a welcoming and accessible community for all professionals in the nonprofit marketing and communication sphere.
- We believe in providing timely, constructive, and practical resources that our community cannot access anywhere else.
- We believe in fostering professional development to help our members and guests advance their careers from students to seasoned professionals and beyond.
- We believe in continually challenging our organization to grow and adapt, allowing Nonprofit Marketers Network to remain a vibrant and essential resource for our community.
- We believe in modeling the best practices we impart through our services, conducting our business with transparency and integrity.
- We believe in the strategic use of resources, including donated time, funds, and services.
- We believe in serving as a catalyst for growth!
Save the Date
Join the Network
If you work for a nonprofit organization in marketing, fundraising, volunteer coordination, leadership or media relations, Nonprofit Marketers Network is for you.
The resources offered and relationships developed through Nonprofit Marketers Network have truly allowed me to maximize my impact in this field. I learn so much from my peers and am reminded that, together, we are building stronger communities.
Ryan Thompson, Prison Performing Arts
Nonprofit Marketers Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization